Thursday, November 11, 2004

Break 'em down

Looks like we need to separate the Hard ridin' tunes from the cruising tunes. I will NOT be posting cruising tunes since the Kawasaki Heavy Industries Voyager is equipped with an entertainment system and I just channel surf.

Since y'all gave w/o regard for the razzin' you're gonna get I guess I'll come clean, too. Some of these tunes I don't know the titles of or the band so I posted the hook.

Kawasaki Heavy Industries GPz1100 riding tunes list:


Get the Party Started - Pink
Welcome to the Jungle - Guns and F*****' Roses (Dnagerous tune.....)
What it's like - Everlast
Stacey's Mom - ?
Make it alright - ?
Here without you -
Cold Hard Bitch - Jet
Cowboy - Kid Rock
Picture - ^ and Sheryl Crowe
Heaven - Los Lonely Boys
Senorita - " "
Where Would You Be Now - Martina McBride
Figured You Out - Nickleback
I Hate Everything About You - Three Days Grace
Holy Water - Bad Company
Man In the Box - Alice in Chains
Touch Too Much AC/DC
Wild West Show - Big and Rich (Iron Butt inspiration tune for west Texas!)
Saved - B&R
Save a Horse Ride a Cowboy - (B&R)
Deadwood Mountain - B&R
Live This Life - B&R
Ghost Riders in the Sky - Johnny Cash
Even Flow - Pearl Jam
Wish You Were Here - Rednex
Smoke Rings in the Dark - Gary Allan




No comments: