Sunday, October 22, 2006

My pal the skunk

We had a skunk move into the crawlspace a couple days ago. PEEEEEEEYOOO.

Here are the steps I've taken to rid myself of this noxious critter.

Constructed a trap and set it out last night but haven't had any luck yet.
Placed moth-balls under the house in an attempt to ward him off.
Dumped flour at all possible entrance/exit sites to track his comings and goings.

Be vewy vewy quiet....

Any creative suggestions for killin' this critter once I get it in the box are appreciated. My plan is to release him, runaway (to a safe distance), and put a bullet into his brain. Yes they spray when you brainshoot 'em. They spray everywhere like a high pressure hose you turned loose. I know this.
I read that a middle spine shot will disable the squirt mechanism, but I doubt that will be his presentation upon release.

No comments: