Saturday, October 28, 2006

The OTHER reason girls can be fun to have around

Lifted This from Nate's Peep Paradise yesterday:



Wildly off topic, but now we finally have an answer to where have the men gone.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/hsn/ 2006...inamericanmales

I think the answer to what is causing it is obvious especially when they throw in a major "symptom" is low bone density and diabetes. Boys- step away from the Big Mac.
Spacebunny | 10.27.06 - 2:28 pm |


I'm puttin' my money on socially suppressed masculine personality traits. And soccer.
JACIII | Homepage | 10.27.06 - 3:14 pm |


They claim that obesity can't fully explain the decline, but I'm betting it has a HUGE impact especially coupled with the rise in diabetes due to obesity.
Spacebunny | 10.27.06 - 3:15 pm |


Well, fat guys DO have boobs, right?!
JACIII | Homepage | 10.27.06 - 4:27 pm |


First of all JAC -eeewwwwww!
-snip-
Spacebunny | 10.27.06 - 5:11 pm |


Here's proof I had it right.

I hate to lend some legitimacy to this post but after Nate pointed out nothing but lack of honest work was at the root of modern obesity and its associated side effects, it occured to me I had read a study which found bone density and size amazingly high (compared to average modern man) in nomadic peoples who began traveling extensive distances on their own two feet at a very young age.
Easy verification of this can be had simply by shaking the hand of a man known to have been throwing 80lb haybales five feet over his head since he was 10. What we commonly call a "farm boy".

No comments: