Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Grass is Green, Water's Wet, The Sky is Blue and Women

Lie!

DC says,

I was blind-sided because I wasn't paying attention and I wasn't paying
attention because I was over-confident. I was over-confident because everything
was going so good. Sound familiar?

Now, I ain't pickin' on DC so unwad yer panties.

One of the observations I made early on in adult life was that a man is overmatched in the cunning department when it comes to the female of the species. Now, I only know DC through his posts and I guess I missed the stuff about the "she-devil", but I really doubt DC wasn't paying attention. I'd more likely believe some femme fatale concieved, planned, produced, and executed a blindside haymaker on him complete with diversionary tactics.

I've seen this many times. It ususally happens to some poor schmuck who goes to work everyday, tries to take care of his family, and is pretty much a doormat at the house and whose most offensive trait is snoring and playing cards with the fellas once a month or fishing on the weekends. Their wive's find a new stud and leave them. But they don't JUST leave. They plan an exit stategy whereby the guy is left unsuspecting while they retain lawyers, get papers signed, make suitabley advantageous impressions on the minds of friends/relatives, and generally get ready to pull the rug from under a guy while pulling the wool over his eyes. You can tell this is getting ready to happen when a man who formerly has complained that wifey is not forthcoming w/ sexual gratification suddenly thinks he's cock-o-the-walk because the woman is making sure he doesn't suspect her intentions or actions by sexually distracting him. The man is thinking that this woman has finally come to her senses and realized what a prize she has while she is thinking, 'heh, heh, heh!' It's not always sex, it can be housekeeping, or consideration, etc.

When next you see this fella he is head in hands, lip on the floor.

"Sam, why are you working all the time? Don't you ever go fishing anymore?"

Answer:"I have to work this much so I can afford to eat. The wife took the house, car, and the kids, and I got the payments. After I pay her, make her house payment and her car payment, and pay rent on my aprtment, I'm lucky if I can afford buy food. I have to work double shifts just to survive."

The worst thing about the above is the poor bastard blames himself or feel like he bears some responsibility for what the woman did. To this man I say:

The second you believe you have any control over what a woman does or will do you are lost.

PS - Gregg, you're next. We need to talk about the single mother next door.

No comments: