Thursday, March 02, 2006

Guilty!

I'm a slacker.

Hey!, I got a new bike that needs dollin' up and I'm bettin' not a one of ya' holds me culpable for wrenchin' instead of bloggin'.
I must admit to some guilty feelings, however, for not postin' pics of work in progress so I'll see what I can do on that score. Thanks for stoppin' by though.

Neither I nor my brothers are ever so diligent as when we are tending to motorcycle business. Except Nate. He can't seem to make up his mind. Draw from that what you will.....


I painted the front fender black and installed the radiator guards. You can see the ultra-cool HID light on the left side of the fairing. I'm lookin' for a guarded place for that.....



Here's my Moose skidplate. It interferes with my preferred positioning of the shift lever so IMS shift lever is on order. (Like I needed an excuse)


Check out the Maier Woods Pro "barkbusters"! I still need to guards to keep the air off my mitts. Those heated grips are nice, but a little wind protection sure helps, too.


So, that leaves installation of the Progressive Fork Springs, Race Tech Cartridge Emulator, Moose Roll Chart Reader, Ram Mount GPS Mount, Moose Air Filter, FMF Jet Kit, Kenda K270 tires, and removeal of the lowering links.

Then the airbox mod and I have to do something about the seat, then decide whether to get an aftermarket pipe or gut the stock lump, figure out what to do about the reaer shock/spring, and choose a countershaft sprocket from my collection of 12T through 16T.

I'll be around, and opinions/advice/experiences are hereby solicited.

No comments: