Wednesday, March 22, 2006

The World's Fastest Indian

Anthony Hopkins plays Burt Munro in this limited release film about one man's obsession with his Indian motorcycle and speed. I know those two phrases should be mutually exclusive but....




He was Obsessed!

I'll be watching this at the Kentucky Theatre tomorrow afternoon. Think I'm excited about it? You think right!


Update: That was the best movie I have ever seen. Hollywierd's usual preaching was kept to a bare minimum and overshadowed by the wisdom of age counterpointed by the recklessness and determination of a youthful soul.
I don't know if you'll like this movie or not but if you crave the peripheral blur of scenery, the roar of a harnessed explosion subject to your whim, and the soaring of spirit that comes from partaking in the joy of speed - all of it, every ounce - you'll say the same thing I did.

That was the best movie I have ever seen.

No comments: