Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Jamie is Crying

I guess Y'all heard Australian actor Heath Ledger of the movie BrokeinBackside Mountain fame offed himself. Not many have much sympathy for a spoiled rich actor with the world at his doorstep becoming depressed. I say it often and will say it again; Some folks are just too stupid to survive.

The comments I have been seeing are sick and damned hillarious, even on serious sites.

A few of my faves:

6:35 PM killerbee Says:
I guess he finally got over Jake.

6:34 PM Mr Streisand Says:
Thank God another Hollyweird liberal taken from the gene pool.

6:31 PM Heath's Mom Says:
Hi!

I'm Heath's Mom. Please bury my son Heath bleep up on Brokeback Mountain. It'll make a hell of a tourist attraction and will help keep the money coming in.
Thanks!

6:23 PM Brad Renfro Says:
Hey Heath,
I've got some good stuff if you want to party. This dope will send you out of this world!
C-ya!
Brad

6:20 PM Mel Gibson Says:
I enjoyed working with him in The Patriot, and he was like a real son to me. In fact, I gave him his first beer.

6:16 PM J. Gyllenhaal Says:
Dear Heath,
I know you feel guilty for porking me in the balloon knot. But it was in the script so I'm okay with it.
Regards,
Jake G.





It is interesting to note most comments are, "OMG!" Folks actually took the time to submit that as a comment.

No comments: