Sunday, August 30, 2009

Update from ZP in the Fire Zone

Hey JAC.

Thought I'd give an update on the fire out here. As of right now, the fire seems to have passed the neighborhood where my home is located for the time being, though it's still going pretty hot out there. It doesn't help that there hasn't been a fire in that particular stretch for almost 50 years, which means there's a lot of dead and/or dry brush up there (on the plus side, once it's out, that wont' be a problem for a while). While me and my family are safe for the time being, we're not out of the woods just yet.

I'd also like to thank you, Sarah, Wendy, and anyone else for the prayers; they are much appreciated. Please keep 'em coming, and I'll let you know when the fire is put out.

Thanks, and God bless

ZP

No comments: