Monday, November 14, 2005

Look! A Convert! In the Minnesota Territory!

GPB, is the revisionist history their mother teaching them any worse or more dangerous than the lies that are taught about Lincoln and the Civil war? Why or why not?
Spacebunny | 11.14.05 - 2:31 pm |


******* Statement that SB was a Florida girl (I guess I was thinking Beach Bunny) redacted by author*******


This is from a discussion at SB's hubby's blog about his most recent column on the indoctrinal purposes of government school. I agree with the premise, but the last time I went to an 'assembley" at our local government elementary school they were singing hymns.
I guess the exception proves the rule? But I have to wonder that with home schooling prevalent in this area perhaps the local schools are influenced by many taking the decision to remove their children from them. Free market ya'll!

No comments: